WELL-BEING IN THE TIMES OF CORONAVIRUS
Well-being, CoronaVirus and Gabo
One of the best news of 1985 was in the launch of the novel by the Nobel Prize winner Gabriel García Márquez “Love in the time of Cholera”. Here’s how it started:
“It was inevitable. The scent of bitter almonds always reminded him of the fate of unrequited love »
Fifty-three years, seven months and eleven days and nights Florentino Ariza waited patiently to win the love of Fermina Daza, in those times at the beginning of the 20th century, when Cholera mercilessly lashed the Caribbean coast of Colombia, beloved land of Gabo.
Now, some “A Hundred Years of Solitude” later we want to offer you a few ideas on
“Well-being in the time of the CoronaVirus”,
hoping that it will only be a few months of patience, without losing faith in love or science, which lead to socialize again.
Well-being & Coronavirus
What is Well-being for us?
Firstly, we will say that Well-being and Health go hand in hand, although they are not exclusive, that is to say, we all have ailments, discomforts or even disabilities that, however, we can do so that they do not incapacitate us to be happy and feel well. We can even make sure that unfavorable economic circumstances, such as those that we will probably go through, do not prevent us from the feeling that what is truly important in life, it is nothing other than life itself. Take care of life in its broad sense, is to depend on our knowledge of ourselves, reaching our Well-Being in the times of Coronavirus.
Well-being in the times of Coronavirus?
We think that we will live times marked by the cultural value of Honesty and by the physical state of Immunity, to get the well-being in the times of Coronavirus.
Honesty and CoronaVirus or “do not cheat yourself and others”
Our attitude towards the epidemic is key to its reduction and control, that is why we have been confined to homes, to prevent our own tendency to cheat at a lockdown from producing health collapses and deaths and can be harmful for the well-being in the times of Coronavirus.
Our recommendations are these:
- Wash your hands: regularly and whenever they are in contact with surfaces that others may have touched.
- Social distance: Maintain a distance of at least 1.5 meters to prevent coronaviruses lodged in our throat or that of others from reaching us. It is very likely that we will have to wear a mask until disease COVID19 is reduced internationally.
- Culture: or how to use all the cultural means at your disposal to gain intelligence and well-being in the times of Coronavirus. Why? Mainly because we will live in environments of great uncertainty where decisions will have to be made in a short time and also because culture provides us with essential harmonic elements for our vital balance.
And there is a fourth ingredient of Honesty,
Love: If you love, do not hesitate, now is the time to show your feelings. In a sentence from the novel Gabo writes: ” Love becomes greater and nobler in calamity. “
Love in the energy that unites the world, be honest and love yourself. Do not let the feeling of suffocation caused by uncertainty prevent you from loving or stop making love. 😉
Immunity and CoronaVirus or how to prepare your body and mind for the disease that will give you well-being in the times of CoronaVirus !
As we said before, we cannot allow CoronaVirus to find us with a weak immune system to overcome COVID19 disease.
How? But, am I going to have to pass the disease?
Well, it seems that we have no other choice but to pass the disease, with the least viral load, or the vaccine that could be the same thing, to get the well-being in the times of Coronavirus.
So given a choice, why don’t we choose to improve our immune system, to make it more resilient to disease, to maintain well-being in the times of Coronavirus.
Recommendations to get well-being in the times of Coronavirus.
- Health: We can only know if we have been infected and have developed antibodies through a serological study, such as those that are done when you donate blood. You may be able to talk to your family doctor to find out when is the best time to do it and how to improve your response to the disease on other physical levels.
- Food: nutrition is essential in the immune response due to the supply of essential nutrients. The diet rich in vegetables favors the intestinal transit that should not be neglected in these times of less displacement. Drinking a lot of water or infusions allows us to collaborate with the elimination of harmful substances and gives well-being in the times of Coronavirus.
- Activity: At least walk once a day. Even if you can’t go outside, your hallway is a great place. You can complement it with Pilates and Yoga exercises that you can do perfectly on the floor of the room. If you can go out, do not stop doing activities that increase your lung capacity and your heart rate.
- Relax: It is important to take care of your mental health to avoid panic situations that do not favor anyone. Practicing Mindfulness meditation allows you to connect with your breathing, with your body and with your mind to be present in the present. This training of attention allows us to distinguish and separate the moments of alarmist or catastrophic thoughts from those serene and cordial, essential in any response to illness. Sleep is the ideal and habitual complement when living in the present.
Gabriel García Márquez said that if he had not been a writer, he would have wanted to be the blind musician who plays the piano so that the lovers who dance in the dark of the bar love each other more.
We empathize with that feeling in these times of blindness for a travel agency, because we cannot see with certainty when or how we will be able to travel again. What we are convinced of is well-being as the main reason for a trip and we are working hard on that.
And if you want to travel in the present, you can do so by joining the daily online meditation practice what we do. Write to us at email@example.com and we will tell you how to travel and maintain the Well-being in the times of Coronavirus. ..
… And, how long do you think we can keep up this goddam coming and going? He asked him.
Florentino Ariza had kept his answer ready for fifty-three years, seven months, and eleven days and nights.
“Forever,” he said. “